Established in July 2004, SIB's role is to promote and facilitate local and foreign investments and contribute towards economic growth. The Board’s dedicated team of professionals can guide a potential investor through the process of establishing a business in Seychelles, from start to finish. The main activities of the board include;
- Promotion of Seychelles’ investment opportunities, business climate and environment.
- Undertake investment, trade missions and road shows.
- Provide market intelligence, market opportunities and information on costs of doing business.
- Partner identification and business match making;
- Pre-investment counselling and guidance on existing policies and regulations.
- Organise concept presentation meetings.
- Coordinate visits and discussions between investors, public agencies and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance with obtaining clearances from relevant authorities, required work permits and licenses.
- Provision of advisory and post investment support services to facilitate the realisation of re-investments.