Student Permit

Student Permit

An investor can apply for a Student Permit for his/her child (4 to 18 years) accompanying them to Seychelles. Upon completion of their education, the child must apply for a Gainful Occupational Permit (GOP) to work in Seychelles.

Steps to apply

Gather your documents

An investor is eligible to apply for a Student Permit for his/her child by submitting the documents below:

  • Application form
  • Documentary proof of acceptance from the educational institution the child is enrolled in.
  • Documentary evidence of financial means to support for the duration of the course of study.
  • A copy of the child’s (4 to 18 years) Birth Certificate
  • A copy of passport bio-data page of the prospective the student(s).
  • Two recent passport photographs of the student.
  • Proof of accommodation arrangement by the applicant.


** All Birth Certificates must be translated in English or French. **

Submit your application

Submit your application at the Immigration Office, First Floor, Independence House, Victoria, Mahé along with all supporting documents and the non-refundable fee of processing fee of SCR 1,000 in cash.

Get your application outcome

The Department of Immigration and Civil Status will inform you of the outcome regarding the status of your Permit application. An annual fee of SCR1,500 must be paid upon approval and renewal of the Student Permit. If your application is denied, the department will inform you of the reason.

For more information, contact the Immigration Department on or call +248 429 3600.

Latest News