Seychelles International Trade Zones are zones created to allow for cost effective international trading in and through Seychelles. All such zones are effectively considered as exterritorial and as such some Seychelles taxes and other specific laws do not apply.
The laws that govern the operations and financial freedom of operators are designed to give an international competitive edge to the operator and to cater for the needs of redistributors and exporters of goods and services.
The key features:
- Legal Framework: International Trade Zone Act, 1995.
- Competitive Licence fees and concessions.
- Exempt from payment of work permit fees for foreign workers.
- Fast and efficient clearance of imports and exports.
- Secure, ready-built warehouses and offices.
- 0% tax on business profits and withholding tax.
- 0% customs duty and VAT for capital equipment, raw materials, office furniture and equipment.
- 0% VAT on intermediate and final products.
For more information, visit www.fsaseychelles.sc