With the recent development of a luxury marina close to Victoria, attractive registration laws and year round stable weather conditions, Seychelles is fast becoming a destination choice for ship and yacht registration.
The marina provides ideal berthing and support facilities for super-yachts of up to 100 metres.
The present law makes provision for consular and diplomatic representatives of Seychelles abroad to issue provisional certificates of registration to vessels satisfying the ownership and registration criteria.
- Legal Framework: Merchant Shipping Act, 1992.
- Competitive registration cost and discounted harbour dues.
- Vessel must be owned by Seychelles resident or Seychelles Company.
- Seychelles is party to Collisions, Conventions, Load Line Convention, Safety Convention and Conventions of the International Maritime Organisation.
- Year round yachting and safe anchorage.
For more information, or for registration of a ship or yacht, visit www.fsaseychelles.sc